The new generation of non-invasive respiratory support
medin-NC3 is the first turbine-driven CPAP device for non-invasive respiratory support for premature infants and newborns. The high-performance turbine makes the device independent of a fixed compressed air supply.
The proven MediTRIG technology is used in the ApneaCPAP mode. Powerful leakage compensation offsets leakages to ensure stable and effective therapy.
The device offers all basic modes for modern non-invasive respiratory support.
- Independent from air supply thanks to high-performance turbine
- All basic modes for non-invasive respiratory support
- HFNC-mode and nCPAP in one device
- Leak compensation in all CPAP modes
- MediTRIG: Integrated trigger and apnea monitoring without additional sensor